Pune: Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis inaugurates ‘Sarthi Ganesh Utsav Guide 2023’ link
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune News | The Pune Police Traffic Branch has made information about important Ganpati mandals in central parts of the city and their distance from parking lots available at a click. The inauguration of ‘Sarthi Ganesh Utsav Guide 2023’ link was done by Deputy CM and Home Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Police Commissioner Ritesh Kumar. ( Pune News)
Former MP Amar Sable, MLAs Madhuri Misal and Siddharth Shirole, Joint CP Sandeep Karnik, DCP (Traffic) Vijay Kumar Magar, former mayor Murlidhar Mohol, Srinath Bhimale, President of Kasba Ganpati Mandal Shrikant Shete were present.
If a person wants to experience Ganesh Utsav, then he has to come to the central areas of the city. There is always a crowd at important Ganesh mandals. Hene, the guide will be useful for getting reliable information about parking lots, roads which are closed, roads which are open etc. The Sarathi Ganesh Utsav Guide 2023 has been created for helping citizens and tourists to take part and experience this historic and traditional festival.
Through this guide, citizens can get information about important Ganesh mandals, parking areas etc.
Parking lots: The grounds of five schools and seven colleges will be available from 6 pm to 4 am on the next day. Information about PMC owned parking lots, private parking areas, river beds has been made available as per the location.
Information about closed roads and alternative roads will be available
Information about the ring road will be available on the map during the festival
Information about roads which are closed for heavy traffic in central areas in the city will be available
Information about immersion ghats will be available with their location
To enable maximum number of citizens to enjoy and experience the festival in a convenient manner, the Sarthi Ganesh Utsav Guide 2023 link and QR Code will be published on social media, newspapers, all parking areas, bus stands, railway stations, stops of private buses, important chowks, Ganesh mandals and all available LED screens in the city.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured
- Pune police Crime Branch seizes 162 vehicles worth ₹54 lakh, 17 people arrested
- Gandhi family loyalists making anti-Modi remarks which are in bad taste, says BJP City Unit Chief Jagdish Mulik
- Medals and recommendation letters announced for 49 officials and staff of Prison Department; Addl DGP Amitabh Gupta makes announcement
- Pune PMC News | PMC’s finance committee approves works of ₹2,100 crore; Civic body gives ₹194 crore to MahaMetro