Pune District Guardian Chandrakant Patil to inaugurate Kothrud Ganesh festival on Sunday
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune News | The second instalment of Kothrud Ganesh Festival, where various cultural programmes are organised during the Ganesh festival, is going to be held on September 24 and 25. The two-day event will be held at Yashwantrao Chavan auditorium, said Deepak Mankar, Sandeep Khardekar, Ad Mandar Joshi, Kiran Sali and Sunil Mahajan.(Pune News)
The festival will be inaugurated on September 24 at 5 pm by Higher and Technical Education Minister and Guardian Minister Chandrakant Patil. The Deputy Chairperson of the Legislative Council, Dr Neelam Gorhe, will chair the event. Industries Minister Uday Samant and NCP State Unit Chief and MP Sunil Tatkare will be present as chief guests.
People from various walks of life who are contributing to the society will be honoured with Kothrud Sanman award. They include Pravin Badhekar (Businessman), Sanjay Chordia (Education), Dr Jitendra Joshi (International Businessman), Shirish Deshpande (Banking), Pandit Vijay Ghate (Tabla), Dr Salil Kulkarni (Music) and Devendra Gaikwad (Actor and Director).
The Kothrud Ganesh Festival has been organised by ‘Amhi Kothrudkar’ and has been produced by ‘Sanwad Pune’. All programmes will be held free of cost.
- Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis inaugurates ‘Sarthi Ganesh Utsav Guide 2023’ linkAccused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured
- Pune police Crime Branch seizes 162 vehicles worth ₹54 lakh, 17 people arrested
- Gandhi family loyalists making anti-Modi remarks which are in bad taste, says BJP City Unit Chief Jagdish Mulik
- Medals and recommendation letters announced for 49 officials and staff of Prison Department; Addl DGP Amitabh Gupta makes announcement
- Pune PMC News | PMC’s finance committee approves works of ₹2,100 crore; Civic body gives ₹194 crore to MahaMetro