Pune Crime News: City builder, a man booked for illegally holding a flat by forging documents
Pune: NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime News | City-based developer and another person have been booked for cheating a person and the government by showing the ownership of a flat by forging a gift deed. The incident took place between March 23, 2017 and May 4, 2023 at Motibaug Ketaki Apartment, Prem Nagar, Market Yard. (Pune Crime News)
Pramod Marutrao Bendbhar (53), a resident of Katraj, lodged a complaint in this regard. Hence, a case has been registered under sections 406, 420, 464, 465, 468, 34 of the IPC against Sanjay Marutrao Bendbhar (58), a resident of Market Yard, and Abhishekh Lakhichand Khiwansara, a resident of Parvati.
According to the police, the complainant and the accused are brothers. The complainant’s father bought a flat in the Motibaug Ketaki apartment in the name of his mother. The mother’s share has been given to the accused through a gift deed. However, the accused forged the document and transferred the entire flat’s ownership in his name. The accused also allowed developer Khiwansara to redevelop the flat, without seeking permission from the complainant. The developer razed the old flat and built a new one without the part permission of the complainant.
Khiwansara handed over the possession of the re-developed flat to Sanjay Bendbhar, along with the documents. Sanjay Bendbhar also took possession of the flat without informing the complainant. Thus, the accused cheated the complainant and the government and illegally possessed the flat. The complainant approached the Market Yard police and lodged the complaint. The police have booked both the accused and are investigating further.
- 43-year-old man molested and also demanded extortion of Rs 20 lakh from 39-year-old woman over one-sided love affair in Wanwadi
- 19-year-old man attacked with sharp weapon over past feud in Pune
- Unidentified thief break donation box & steal money from Swami Samarth temple in Manjari
- Punit Balan Group (PBG) : Financial aid from Punit Balan Group and Oxyrich Group will help us to groom talented youths in 21 districts, says MCA President Rohit Pawar
- Pune News: 260 PMPML drivers violate laws in a week