Pune Shivaji Nagar Court: Arrest PI and produce him in the court, orders JMFC of Shivaji Nagar court
PUNE: NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime News | JMFC CS Patil of the Shivaji Nagar court has issued an order that the former senior PI SD Kamble, who did not present himself before the court orders despite repeated orders to testify in a case registered at the Koregaon Park police station in 2013, should be arrested and produced in the court. (Pune Crime News)
On May 20, 2013, Hanif Gulamali Somji, a resident of Boat Club Road, lodged a complaint at the Koregaon police station. Accordingly, an FIR had been registered against Shivaji Kantilal Shinde, Sainath Nivrutti Satav, Somnath Kaluram Satav, Vishnu Bajirao Satav, Dnyaneshwar Kisan Satav, Nilaram Shitkal, all residents of Kesnand. Somji had stated in the complaint that he was told to pay ₹20 lakh as extortion, the accused had forcibly entered his office and threatened to kill him. The Koregaon Park police had carried out a probe and submitted a chargesheet on September 24, 2013.
The hearing in the case registered at the Koregaon Park police station began on January 27, 2017. Ad Milind Pawar and Ad Akash Deshmukh are appearing on behalf of the accused. In this case, the prosecution examined the witnesses and their testimony was registered. However, from 2019, the testimony of the investigating officer, the then senior PI SD Kamble was not recorded.
A policeman from the Koregaon Park police station presented a report in the court. Efforts were made to contact the then senior PI SD Kamble but he did not respond. An arrest warrant had also been issued against him and was sent on his mobile but Kamble did not respond, the report stated.
After the report was presented in the court, the public prosecutor submitted an application in the court. It requested the court to issue a warrant to arrest Kamble. The court accepted the request of the police. JFMC CS Patil again issued a bailable warrant. The next hearing in the case would be held on November 24, 2023.
- FIR registered against 14 people for setting truck on fire
- woman cheated of more than 9 lakh by cyber thugs on Telegram
- 43-year-old man molested and also demanded extortion of Rs 20 lakh from 39-year-old woman over one-sided love affair in Wanwadi
- 19-year-old man attacked with sharp weapon over past feud in Pune
- Unidentified thief break donation box & steal money from Swami Samarth temple in Manjari
- Punit Balan Group (PBG) : Financial aid from Punit Balan Group and Oxyrich Group will help us to groom talented youths in 21 districts, says MCA President Rohit Pawar
- Pune News: 260 PMPML drivers violate laws in a week
- Pune Metro: services to be extended till Nigdi; Citizens’ dream to be fulfilled
- Five mishaps in six months: Redbird Academy’s operations suspended
- PMPML in dire straits: 20 chairpersons in 16 years; Lack of effective