Pune Crime News: FIR registered against 14 people for setting truck on fire
PUNE / INDAPUR: NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime News | An accident had taken place on the outskirts of Indapur town on the Pune-Solapur highway in the limits of Galandwadi village on Tuesday. An angry crowd burnt the truck. A policeman was injured. The Indapur police have registered an FIR against 14 people. (Pune Crime News)
Constable Arjun Narle of Indapur police station has lodged a complaint. The truck was set on fire opposite Matoshri restaurant on the Solapur-Pune highway in the limits of Galandwadi village by a mob.
A damage of approximately ₹18 to ₹20 lakh has taken place. The fire was put out after one hour. The police told the mob to disperse but the people did not listen to them and blocked the road. They disobeyed the police and pushed aside the policemen and created obstruction in government work. Hence, an FIR was registered against them.
- 43-year-old man molested and also demanded extortion of Rs 20 lakh from 39-year-old woman over one-sided love affair in Wanwadi
- 19-year-old man attacked with sharp weapon over past feud in Pune
- Unidentified thief break donation box & steal money from Swami Samarth temple in Manjari
- Punit Balan Group (PBG) : Financial aid from Punit Balan Group and Oxyrich Group will help us to groom talented youths in 21 districts, says MCA President Rohit Pawar
- Pune News: 260 PMPML drivers violate laws in a week
- Pune Metro: services to be extended till Nigdi; Citizens’ dream to be fulfilled
- Five mishaps in six months: Redbird Academy’s operations suspended
- PMPML in dire straits: 20 chairpersons in 16 years; Lack of effective implementation of plans makes it worse
- Friendship on Instagram cost Pune woman Rs 6 lakh
- 85 lakh farmers to benefit from Namo Shetkari Yojana after Dasara; PM Modi to handover money in Shirdi
- MLA Ravindra Dhangekar asks government to provide jobs to youths instead of beer