Pune News: Retired ACP Rajendra Joshi’s son Arhant win medal in skating in Asian Championship
PUNE: NpNews24 Online – Pune News | Arhant Joshi of Pune has won a medal in the roller freestyle skating discipline at the Asian Championship held in China. Arhant’s father and retired ACP Rajendra Joshi said that they are happy that Arhant has won his first medal at the Asian Championship. (Pune News)
Meanwhile, the state government presented Shivchhatrapati Rajya Krida Puraskar to sportspersons who have performed in an excellent manner in the sports field. One of the awardees was retired ACP Rajendra Joshi’s son Arhant Rajendra Joshi who was given the award in skating discipline. The award had been presented to Joshi by state Governor Ramesh Bais.
Now, Arhant is being congratulated by all for winning a medal in roller freestyle skating in the Asian Championship.
- FIR registered against 14 people for setting truck on fire
- woman cheated of more than 9 lakh by cyber thugs on Telegram
- 43-year-old man molested and also demanded extortion of Rs 20 lakh from 39-year-old woman over one-sided love affair in Wanwadi
- 19-year-old man attacked with sharp weapon over past feud in Pune
- Unidentified thief break donation box & steal money from Swami Samarth temple in Manjari
- Punit Balan Group (PBG) : Financial aid from Punit Balan Group and Oxyrich Group will help us to groom talented youths in 21 districts, says MCA President Rohit Pawar
- Pune News: 260 PMPML drivers violate laws in a week
- Pune Metro: services to be extended till Nigdi; Citizens’ dream to be fulfilled
- Five mishaps in six months: Redbird Academy’s operations suspended
- PMPML in dire straits: 20 chairpersons in 16 years; Lack of effective