Pune News : Sandeep Khardekar appointed Coordinator of Mahayuti
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune News | BJP regional spokesman Sandeep Khardekar has been appointed as the Coordinator of the Pune city of Mahayuti to maintain proper coordination with alliance partners. (Pune News)
Khardekar was given an appointment letter on Thursday by BJP State Unit Chief Chandrashekhar Bawankule, Guardian Minister Chandrakant Patil, City Unit Chief Dheeraj Ghate.
MLAs Madhuri Misal, Bhimrao Tapkir, Siddharth Shirole, State General Secretary Vikrant Patil, State General Secretary Murlidhar Mohol, State Vice-President Rajesh Pande, Regional Head Office In-Charge Ravi Anaspure, Pune City In-Charge Amar Sable, former city unit chief Jagdish Mulik and other office-bearers were present.
Sandeep Khardekar expressed confidence that there will be proper coordination between members of Mahayuti alliance i.e. NCP, Shiv Sena, RPI, RSP, Lok Janshakti Party, Shivsangram Sanghatana, Patit Pavan Sanghatana and like-minded parties, organisations, NGOs which will lead to victory in forthcoming LS, Assembly and civic polls.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured
- Pune police Crime Branch seizes 162 vehicles worth ₹54 lakh, 17 people arrested
- Gandhi family loyalists making anti-Modi remarks which are in bad taste, says BJP City Unit Chief Jagdish Mulik