Ganeshotsav organised successfully for the first time in Kashmir
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Ganeshotsav which had been organised in Kashmir for the first time through the initiative of seven revered Ganesh mandals in the city, ended with the immersion of the Bappa’s idol in Jhelum river on Wednesday.
The Trustee of Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Trust and Festive Head, Punit Balan said that the aim of organising Ganeshotsav in Kashmir was to contribute to social harmony, peace and prosperity in the region.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured
- Pune police Crime Branch seizes 162 vehicles worth ₹54 lakh, 17 people arrested
- Gandhi family loyalists making anti-Modi remarks which are in bad taste, says BJP City Unit Chief Jagdish Mulik
- Medals and recommendation letters announced for 49 officials and staff of Prison Department; Addl DGP Amitabh Gupta makes announcement
- Pune PMC News | PMC’s finance committee approves works of ₹2,100 crore; Civic body gives ₹194 crore to MahaMetro