Pune: Eminent people, including Minister Girish Mahajan, actress Meenakshi Sheshadri, actor Rajpal Yadav, visit Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Trust Ganpati idol to seek blessings
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune News | Many celebrities on Friday sought blessings of Bappa by visiting the Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Trust Ganpati pandal, India’s first Ganpati Mandal to launch the public Ganeshotsav. (Pune News)
They included State Minister Girish Mahajan, actress Meenakshi Seshadri, actor Rajpal Yadav and actress Pooja Sawant. The trustees, including Celebration Chief Punit Balan, and office-bearers were present in a large number.
Actress Meenakshi Seshadri visited the mandal in the afternoon. Soon after, actress Pooja Sawant arrived. Famous Bollywood actor Rajpal Yadav came at around 8.30 pm at the Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Trust to have ‘Darshan’ and perform ‘Maha-aarti’. He had a hearty chat with Punit Balan before ‘Maha-Aarti’. Then he performed ‘Maha-Aarti’. The trust and Celebration Chief Punit Balan felicitated Seshadri, Pooja Sawant and Rajpal Yadav.
Minister Girish Mahajan arrived at 9.45 pm at the pandal and had Bappa’s ‘Darshan’. Then he was felicitated. Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis visited the Ganpati pandal on Thursday. He prayed to the Lord for removing all obstacles in the path of the State’s progress.
It was learnt that many more celebrities, leading politicians and eminent people would visit the Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Trust Ganpati on Saturday.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis inaugurates ‘Sarthi Ganesh Utsav Guide 2023’ link
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured
- Pune police Crime Branch seizes 162 vehicles worth ₹54 lakh, 17 people arrested
- Gandhi family loyalists making anti-Modi remarks which are in bad taste, says BJP City Unit Chief Jagdish Mulik
- Medals and recommendation letters announced for 49 officials and staff of Prison Department; Addl DGP Amitabh Gupta makes announcement