Punit Balan | Actors Siddharth Jadhav and Sourabh Gokhale pull chariot containing Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Trust’s deity
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Punit Balan | Famous actors Siddharth Jadhav and Sourabh Gokhale pulled the chariot containing the Ganpati of Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Mandal, which is the first public Ganesh mandal in the country. The Trustee of Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Trust and Festival Head Punit Balan was present in the chariot.
The deity was brought from Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Bhavan to the Mayurpankh chariot. Many office-bearers of the trust, activists and devotees were present. Actors Siddarth Jadhav and Sourabh Gokhale came forward to pull the chariot. There was a joyful atmosphere since morning.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured
- Pune police Crime Branch seizes 162 vehicles worth ₹54 lakh, 17 people arrested
- Gandhi family loyalists making anti-Modi remarks which are in bad taste, says BJP City Unit Chief Jagdish Mulik
- Medals and recommendation letters announced for 49 officials and staff of Prison Department; Addl DGP Amitabh Gupta makes announcement
- Pune PMC News | PMC’s finance committee approves works of ₹2,100 crore; Civic body gives ₹194 crore to MahaMetro