Punit Balan | Deputy CM Ajit Pawar, BJP leader Pankaja Munde, Shobhatai Dhariwal seeks blessings of the deity of Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Trust, performs aarti
Joint CP Sandeep Karnik, along with wife, performed ‘Maha-Aarti’
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Punit Balan | Devotees thronged to have a glimpse of the Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Trust Ganpati on the seventh day on Monday. There was a long queue at the mandap. Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar performed ‘Aarti’ and sought Ganesha’s blessings. (Punit Balan)
Later, BJP leader Pankaja Munde, MNS leader Amit Thackeray also visited the pandal. Trustee Punit Balan felicitated Ajit Pawar and Amit Thackeray. Mandal President Sanjeev Javale honoured Pankaja Munde.
NCP leaders such as State Women’s Commission Chairperson Rupali Chakankar, party City Unit President Deepak Mankar, City Unit Working President Pradeep Deshmukh also took Bappa’s ‘Darshan’.
Crowds swelled in the evening, Joint CP Saneep Karnik, RMD Foundation Vice-President Shobhatai Dhariwal, RMD Foundation President Janhavi Dhariwal Balan, actress Shweta Tiwari, Special IG Dr Jalindar Supekar, former gazetted officer Nimbalkar and others joined ‘Maha-Aarti’.
Joint CP Sandeep Karnik performed ‘Maha-Aarti’, along with his better half. Other dignitaries also performed ‘Maha-Aarti’. All the dignitaries were felicitated by Trustee and Celebration Chief Punit Balan and Janhavi Dhariwal Balan. Mandal President Sanjeev Javale honoured Shobhatai Dhariwal. Devotees were pouring in till late night. Dignitaries continued to drop in even amidst crowds.
Trust officials said actor Sharad Kelkar will perform ‘Aarti’ at 9 pm on Tuesday.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office