Pune Crime News: Pune Drug Case: Ad Pradnya Kamble involved in Lalit Patil’s drug business
PUNE: NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime News | It has come to light during the investigation that drug smuggler Lalit Patil’s girlfriend Ad Pradnya Kamble is involved in the case. She is going to be arrested soon. After Lalit Patil disappeared from Sassoon Hospital, Patil’s girlfriends Ad Kamble and Archana Nikam had been arrested. The court remanded them on Monday to judicial custody at the Yerawada Jail. The police have kept the right to seek police custody of Ad Kamble with themselves. (Pune Crime News)
Two separate FIRs of sale of MD and disappearance of Lalit Patil from Sassoon Hospital have been registered at the Bund Garden police station. Ad Kamble and Nikam had been arrested for helping Lalit Patil to escape from the hospital. Since Ad Kamble is involved in the sale of drugs, she has been made a co-accused in the case.
An expensive car had been purchased from the money obtained by sale of drugs and instalments were being paid from the bank account of Lalit Patil’s brother Bhushan. Ad Kamble knew about the factory manufacturing MD at Shinde village in Nashik district. A worker, Zeeshan Shaikh, was looking after the functioning of the factory. Since Kamble was involved in the sale of drugs carried out by Lalit Patil, the police presented a warrant for her arrest in the court. JFMC AC Birajdar gave the permission to the police to arrest Ad Kamble in the drug sale case registered at the Bund Garden police station. Lalit’s brother Bhushan and his accomplice Abhishek had been arrested for possessing drugs. Their police custody ended on Monday. A request had been made to keep both of them in judicial custody. The police have sought their custody in the drug sale case.
Ad Kamble had said that she had no connection with the case. Ad Kamble and her friend Archana had been arrested for helping Lalit Patil. Their police custody ended on Monday. Ad Kamble had thought that after she was remanded to judicial custody, she could apply for bail. However, the police told the court that Ad Kamble was involved in Lalit’s drug business. The police kept the right to arrest her with themselves. Later, Ad Kamble broke down in court.
- Pune News: 260 PMPML drivers violate laws in a week
- Pune Metro: services to be extended till Nigdi; Citizens’ dream to be fulfilled
- Five mishaps in six months: Redbird Academy’s operations suspended
- PMPML in dire straits: 20 chairpersons in 16 years; Lack of effective implementation of plans makes it worse
- Friendship on Instagram cost Pune woman Rs 6 lakh
- 85 lakh farmers to benefit from Namo Shetkari Yojana after Dasara; PM Modi to handover money in Shirdi
- MLA Ravindra Dhangekar asks government to provide jobs to youths instead of beer
- Pune Extortion Case: 47-year-old woman photos and video clicked at Budhwar Peth
- MNS City Unit Chief Sainath Babar keeps mum after being asked whether he wants to contest Pune LS election
- Pravin Gedam appointed Agricultural Commissioner of state; Sunil Chavan transferred after 11 months
- Auto unions in Pune call for strike on October 25; 50 to 60,000 auto drivers to take part in the strike