Pune Crime News | Doctor offers Bacardi to 20-year-old woman, rapes her in his clinic at Narayan Peth
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime News | A doctor has been booked for raping a young woman after befriending her on Instagram. He invited her to his clinic, offered liquor and raped her. (Pune Crime News)
The accused has been identified as Dr Shubhankar Mahapure (26), a resident of Taljai Pathar, Dhankawadi. A 20-year-old woman lodged a complaint at the Vishrambaug Police Station. The incident took place at Dr Mahpure’s clinic at 9.45 pm on Saturday in Narayan Peth.
According to the police, the complainant and the accused got to know each other on Instagram. Their friendship grew and the doctor invited her to have dinner at his clinic. He offered her rum (Bacardi), which intoxicated her. Taking advantage of her condition, he raped her. On realising the assault, the victim approached the police. A case has been registered against Dr Mahapure. PSI Salunkhe is investigating further.
- Padma Shri Sivamani, Sadanand More, Jayant Patil, Chitra Wagh, MLA Ravindra Dhangekar seek blessings of the deity of Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Trust
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis inaugurates ‘Sarthi Ganesh Utsav Guide 2023’ link
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office