Pune Crime News: Case registered against supervisor of the company for abusing woman security guard in Hadapsar
Pune: NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime News | A case has been registered against the supervisor for continuously harassing and abusing a woman security guard working with the reputed residential tower in Hadapsar area. The Hadapsar police have registered a case against the accused on Saturday, October 21, 2023. (Pune Crime News)
A 28-year-old woman living in Kharadi area has filed a complaint at Hadapsar Police Station regarding the matter. Accordingly, a case under IPC sections 509 has been registered against Prabhudas Haribhau Dongre (45) a resident of Devachi Uruli at Hole Vasti in Pune.
According to the police, “The woman works as a security guard in a reputed tower in Hadapsar area. Accused Dongre is the supervisor of the woman. While the plaintiff was at work, the accused continuously abused and insulted her. Also, it has been mentioned in the complaint that by speaking obscenely, he has done an act that will cause shame to the woman’s mind. As soon as the victim woman filed a complaint, the police immediately registered a case.”
The Further investigation in the case is being conducted by police sub-inspector Kavale.
- Friendship on Instagram cost Pune woman Rs 6 lakh
- 85 lakh farmers to benefit from Namo Shetkari Yojana after Dasara; PM Modi to handover money in Shirdi
- MLA Ravindra Dhangekar asks government to provide jobs to youths instead of beer
- Pune Extortion Case: 47-year-old woman photos and video clicked at Budhwar Peth
- MNS City Unit Chief Sainath Babar keeps mum after being asked whether he wants to contest Pune LS election
- Pravin Gedam appointed Agricultural Commissioner of state; Sunil Chavan transferred after 11 months
- Auto unions in Pune call for strike on October 25; 50 to 60,000 auto drivers to take part in the strike
- Couple cheated of Rs 4.5 lakh on the pretext of investing in tamasha business in Kondhwa, case registered against two