Pune News | Punit Balan Group to support young taekwondo player Musharaf Qayoom from Kashmir
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune News | Young taekwondo player from the Kashmir Valley Musharaf Qayoom has signed a cooperation agreement with the Punit Balan Group. Now, the Group will provide all possible help to Musharaf to promote his career in sports. (Pune News)
The 18-year-old player hails from North Kashmir district of Baramulla. He started playing at the local level at the age of seven and has been performing well in competitions at the national level as well. Musharaf is a black belt player and has won the bronze medal in the national competition. He has won the silver medal in the Junior National Taekwondo Contest.
Moreover, he won the gold medal in Khelo India. He has 37 gold medals under his belt in the martial art. In this backdrop, young entrepreneur Punit Balan has decided to help him to promote his career in sports. A cooperation agreement in this regard was signed recently. The Punit Balan Group will extend all possible help to Musharaf at the national and international levels.
“After living in the shadow of terror, the youth of Kashmir Valley are shining in various fields. The Punit Balan Group has been supporting such talented young players. I am sure Musharaf Qayoom will make Kashmir and India proud at the international level.”
– Punit Balan, President, Punit Balan Group
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office