Pune Crime News: Sticking of Israel’s flag on streets: FIRs registered in three police stations
PUNE: NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime News | Seventeen days have passed since the war between Israel and Hamas has started and both are targeting each other’s territories. A shocking incident of stickers symbolising Israeli flags being pasted in Pune has come to light. It is being said that this has been done to disturb the communal harmony in the city. Three separate FIRs have been registered at three police stations. (Pune Crime News)
Stickers of Israeli flags had been pasted near Hope Hospital in Nana Peth. After getting this information, senior PI of Samarth police station Suraj Bangdar and other officials reached the spot.
Saeed Pathan and Shahnawz Shaikh had purchased the stickers from Hapik Shaikh alias Nonya and later, they pasted them on the road. FIRs have been registered against Pathan, Shahnawaz and Nonya under sections 153 and 34 of the IPC.
On Friday (October 20), the stickers had been pasted on the road near the Chudaman Talim in Bhavani Peth. After getting the information, DCP Sandip Singh Gill and other officials visited the spot. An FIR has been registered against unknown persons.
In the Pune Camp area also, such stickers had been pasted on the road and an FIR has been registered against six people.
- 43-year-old man molested and also demanded extortion of Rs 20 lakh from 39-year-old woman over one-sided love affair in Wanwadi
- 19-year-old man attacked with sharp weapon over past feud in Pune
- Unidentified thief break donation box & steal money from Swami Samarth temple in Manjari
- Punit Balan Group (PBG) : Financial aid from Punit Balan Group and Oxyrich Group will help us to groom talented youths in 21 districts, says MCA President Rohit Pawar
- Pune News: 260 PMPML drivers violate laws in a week
- Pune Metro: services to be extended till Nigdi; Citizens’ dream to be fulfilled
- Five mishaps in six months: Redbird Academy’s operations suspended
- PMPML in dire straits: 20 chairpersons in 16 years; Lack of effective implementation of plans makes it worse
- Friendship on Instagram cost Pune woman Rs 6 lakh
- 85 lakh farmers to benefit from Namo Shetkari Yojana after Dasara; PM Modi to handover money in Shirdi
- MLA Ravindra Dhangekar asks government to provide jobs to youths instead of beer