Fatal Hit and Run on Pune-Mumbai Expressway: Unidentified Victim, Case Filed
NpNews24 Online – In a tragic incident that unfolded near Dehuroad on the Pune-Mumbai Expressway, an unidentified individual fell victim to a hit and run collision. The incident occurred on September 30th, at approximately 10:55 pm, casting a shadow of sorrow and concern over the area. ( Pune-Mumbai)
Upon receiving notification of the accident, officers from the Dehuroad Police Station promptly arrived at the scene to assess the situation. There, they discovered an unidentified person in an unconscious state, presumably the victim of the hit and run incident. Without delay, the injured individual was rushed to Yashvantrao Chavan Memorial Hospital, but despite the best efforts of the medical professionals, tragically, the victim succumbed to their injuries, leaving behind a trail of questions and uncertainty.
As the investigation into this unfortunate incident continues, a case has been registered under sections 304(a) and 279 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). Additionally, charges have been filed under sections 184, 134(a), (b), 119, and 177 of the Motor Vehicle Act, underscoring the seriousness with which such incidents are treated by law enforcement.
The identity of the victim remains shrouded in mystery, adding another layer of complexity to the case. Authorities are diligently working to uncover the details surrounding this hit and run accident, piecing together the events leading up to the tragic outcome.
- Educational Consultancy Firm MD and Associates Face Charges in Pune Admission Scam
- Pune Faces Hospital Bed Crunch Amidst Rising Viral Infection Cases
- Extortionists Apprehended After Businessman’s Harrowing Abduction in Pune
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- ISIS Case | High-Stakes Arrest: Delhi Police Apprehends Pune ISIS Case’s Most Wanted
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house