Pune Accident News | Two school children killed after being hit by car in Baramati taluka
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune Accident News | Two school children were killed when a speeding car hit three school children at 9.15 am on Monday at Jalgaon Kadepathar in Baramati taluka. Omkar Santosh Khandekar and Rupesh Amol Khandekar died in the mishap and Sanskar Santosh Khandekar was seriously injured. Sanskar is studying in std V. (Pune Accident News)
Today, the three children had left home to go to school. A Hyundai car (MH24-C-8041) going from Morgaon to Baramati hit the children on the Pune-Baramati road at Jalgaon Kadepathar village.
Police employees Pravin Wayse, Rahul Pandhre, Vijay Waghmode and Amol Raut took the children in their private vehicle to Gawde Hospital in Baramati. However, Omkar Khandekar and Rupesh Khandekar had succumbed to their injuries. Sanskar has been shifted to Giriraj Hospital for treatment.
The car hit the children from behind and later rammed into a car. The police are trying to find out how the accident took place.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured