Three shops burnt down in fire at Swargate in Pune
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune Fire | A terrible fire broke out in the Swargate area of Pune. A scrap yard, mattress shop and another shop were burnt. The fire broke out while work was going on in the shop. The fire was brought under control by the fire brigade. (Pune Fire)
While work was going on in the shop, a spark from a gas cutter caused the fire in the shop. Fortunately, no loss of life has been reported, but all the three shops were gutted.
The fire spread to the neighboring scrap shop and the mattress shop. Swargate is considered to be the busiest part of Pune.
Therefore, the fire department was immediately intimated about the fire. A major calamity was averted as fire tenders rushed to the spot immediately. Six fire engines reached the spot and brought the fire under control.
Fortunately, there was no loss of life in this incident, but the shops were completely burnt. Also, there has been a huge loss of property in this fire.
Join our Telegram, facebook page and Twitter for every update
API Sambhaji Gurav from Pune Police successfully climbs South America’s highest peak
Loni Kalbhor police arrest dacoits planning to strike at petrol pump
Republic Day 2023- Actress Seerat Kapoor Recalls The Old Days, Celebrating Republic Day At Army Cantonments
Comments are closed.