Pune vaccination | Over 11 lakh citizens have still not taken second dose in Pune district
Pune : NpNews24 Online – The district completed 100% vaccination of the first anti-Covid dose on December 8, 2021. Around 11 lakh citizens are still to get the second dose of Covishield while 73,000 have not yet taken the second dose of Covaxin in the district.
Over 6.54 lakh citizens were vaccinated in the State between January 1 and 11. According to a report of the State Public Health Department, 80% citizens are still to take the second dose. Pune has become the first district to complete the first dose in the State. As the third wave of the pandemic has hit the State, adolescents between the age group of 15 to 18 are being given the first dose. The third dose or the booster dose is being administered to workers in the essential services and the elderly.
The state government has instructed officials to contact the citizens who have not taken the second dose and ask them to get it as early as possible.
The highest number of citizens who have not got the second shot of Covishield are in Pune district in the State while the lowest number in this category are in Washim district. The highest number of citizens who have still not taken the second Covaxin dose are in Buldhana district while the lowest number are in Sangli district.
The highest number of beneficiaries with the first dose are in Thane district while the lowest number are in Bhandara district.
The number of beneficiaries not got the Covishield second dose: over 11.08 lakh
The number of beneficiaries not got the Covaxin second dose: 73,413
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- PM Modi | PM Narendra Modi’s Pune visit cancelled due to grim Covid-19
- Pune | API Ram Gomare of Hinjewadi spreads physical fitness awareness
- Equities settle in green; Sensex breaches 60K level (Roundup)
- ‘Stop losing cool’, Cong rebuts Nadda’s charge on PM security breach
- Telangana HC grants bail to state BJP chief
- Current vax effective against severe Omicron outcomes: Study
- Panama hands over Colombian suspect in Haitian president’s assassination to US
- Himesh Patel on working with Adam McKay, Nolan, Danny Boyle: ‘It’s been a wonderful few years’
- Leaving behind work in silos, India set to adopt integrated approach
Comments are closed.