Pune – Two men dead after sleeping in room after pest control

NPnews24 Online – In an unfortunate incident, two youths were found in their room in which there was pest control three days back.

The deceased persons worked at a college canteen behind Bharati Vidyapeeth in Dhankawadi.

According to police, the canteen owner had given them room for their stay. There were bedbugs in the room following which pest control was done. The duo had stayed at a friend’s place for three days. They returned on Wednesday night and slept at their room. Today morning when they didn’t come to the canteen, the owner went to check and found them unconscious. They were rushed to hospital where doctors declared them dead on arrival.

Comments are closed.