Pune News | Doing social service will automatically result in serving our motherland, says young entrepreneur Punit Balan
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune News | Young entrepreneur Punit Balan, the Trustee of Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Trust and its Festival Head, said that doing social work is like serving our motherland and hence, youths should do social service which will automatically result in serving our motherland. (Pune News)
An Abhinav Pustak Dahi Handi had been organised at SP College by Vande Mataram Sanghatana, Yuva Phoenix Society, Yuva Vadya Pathak and Shrimant Bhausaheb Rangari Ganpati Trust. Punit Balan, Sachin Jamge of Vande Mataram Sanghatana, Principal of SP College Prof Sunil Gaikwad, Nitin Pandit of Tulshibaug Ganpati Mandal and others were present. This is the 19th year of Abhinav Pustak Dahi Handi.
Punit Balan has provided 11,000 books for the Pustak Dahi Handi. Books are collected and distributed in the Naxal-hit area of Gadchiroli and needy students in the Hunderman area of Kargil in the border area.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured