Pune Crime News | Three highly qualified youths, hailing from Bhandara and Gadchiroli, arrested by ANC; Police seize goods worth ₹12 lakh
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime News | Three highly qualified youths who had come from Gadchiroli and Bhandara districts to sell ganja in Pune, have been arrested by ANC cell of Pune police Crime Branch. The police have seized drugs worth ₹11.70 lakh from them. (Pune Crime News)
The arrested accused have been identified as Ram Rajesh Bais (20), a resident of Gadchiroli, Hrithik Kailas Tembhurne (21), a resident of Bhandara district and Nikesh Pitambar Anole (22), a resident of Gadchiroli districts. On June 18, 2023, the officials and policemen of ANC 2 were patrolling in the limits of Chandan Nagar police station. Havaldar Chetan Gaikwad and Havaldar Ravindra Rokde came to know that three persons were going to arrive on a footpath on Kharadi bypass road.
After they informed senior officials, they told them to take legal action. The police laid a trap and arrested them. The police seized ganga worth ₹11.14 lakh, three mobiles worth ₹50,000 and cash totally worth ₹11.70 lakh. The police have registered an FIR against them at the Chandan Nagar police station under the NDPS Act.
The action was taken by PI Sunil Thopte, ASI Ghule, Havaldar Chetan Gaikwad, Santosh Deshpande, Sandip Jadhav, Ravindra Rokde, Mahesh Salunkhe, Sahilsayyad Shaikh, Nitin Jagdale, Azim Shaikh and Dinesh Bastewad under the guidance of CP Retesh Kumaarr, Joint CP Sandeep Karnik, Addl CP Ramnath Pokale, DCP Amol Zende and ACP Satish Govekar.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office