Pune Crime | Assistant manager arrested for molesting woman worker in Chakan
Pimpri : NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime | An assistant manager was arrested for molesting a woman worker at a private firm in Chakan in the district. The incident took place between December 12, 2021 and January 19, 2022 at Varroc Engineering Ltd, Mahalunge.
The accused has been identified as Jackson Arun Alhat (34), a resident of Dhanori Road. The 30-year-old woman worker lodged a complaint at the Mahalunge police chowki on Thursday.
According to the police, the victim works at Varroc Engineering Ltd. The accused misused his position as the assistant manager and sent lewd messages on the victim’s mobile phone. He also molested her. The accused also threatened to kill her if she reported the matter to anyone.
The Chakan police are investigating further.
- Karuna Munde to meet Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Pune | Woman conspires with brother-in-law, kills drunkard husband
- Wardha Car Accident | BJP MLA’s son, 6 other medical students die as their car plunges into river in Wardha district
- Pune News | Puneite Jui Keskar gets Prime Minister National Child Award 2022; Shivangi Kale, Jiya Rai, Swayam Patil are other winners from Maharashtra
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health condition deteriorates
- Corona Vaccination In Pune | Over 1.5 crore citizens took anti Covid-19 vaccine in Pune district last year
- NCP supremo Sharad Pawar travels by Pune metro railway from Phugewadi to PCMC station (Video)
- Mahesh Manjrekar | State Women’s Commission seeks explanation from director Mahesh Manjrekar over his new film trailer