Pune | API Ram Gomare of Hinjewadi spreads physical fitness awareness
Pune : NpNews24 Online – A police officer embarked on a cycling expedition to spread the message of physical fitness during the pandemic. He cycled from Dehu (Pune) to Pandharpur, a distance of 234 km.
Cyclist Ram Gomare is posted as the Assistant Police Inspector at the Hinjewadi police station. He has been practising cycling, swimming and running for the past two years. Commissioner of Police Krishna Prakash is also a fitness freak. API Gomare is following in the CP’s footsteps. He said he wants to persuade his police colleagues to remain fit.
Hence, API Gomare undertook the cycling expedition from Dehu to Pandharpur to spread awareness about physical fitness. After praying at the Sant Tukaram Maharaj Mandir, he journeyed to Pandharpur on his bicycle. He took only one halt for 10 minutes on his way to Pandharpur and completed the expedition.
He took eight hours to cover the 234-km distance. API Ram Gomare has appealed to citizens to have a nutritious diet and do proper exercise for one hour daily to keep oneself fit during the pandemic.
- Equities settle in green; Sensex breaches 60K level (Roundup)
- ‘Stop losing cool’, Cong rebuts Nadda’s charge on PM security breach
- Telangana HC grants bail to state BJP chief
- Current vax effective against severe Omicron outcomes: Study
- Panama hands over Colombian suspect in Haitian president’s assassination to US
- Himesh Patel on working with Adam McKay, Nolan, Danny Boyle: ‘It’s been a wonderful few years’
- Leaving behind work in silos, India set to adopt integrated approach
Comments are closed.