PM to visit Dehu on June 14 to inaugurate idol of Sant Tukaram Maharaj
Pimpri Chinchwad : NpNews24 Online – Prime Minister Narendra Modi To Arrive In Dehu | The idol of Sant Tukaram Maharaj and the temple will be dedicated to the people by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on June 14 in Dehu. Modi is going to visit Dehu on this occasion. The Dehu Sansthan has informed that Modi has given his time on June 14 for the programme. The officials of the sansthan had invited Modi in March during their visit to Delhi. The PM has now accepted the invitation.
The foundation stone of the temple was laid by former president Pratibha Patil. The construction had got a fillip during the coronavirus epidemic. The entire temple has been built by carving out of the stone. There is a possibility that it will be dedicated to the people by the PM.
On March 29, Officials of the sansthan and Acharya Tushar Bhosale had gone to Delhi to invite Modi for the programme. Modi had told them that he will visit Dehu for the programme. Modi has kept his word. Modi has given his time on June 14 before the starting of the annual wari pilgrimage. Many dindis are also going to be invited for the programme and the sansthan is making arrangements.
Join our Telegram, facebook page and Twitter for every update
- Hearings on objections and suggestions on PMRDA’s DP to be held soon
- Urvashi Rautela is truly honoured to be the 1st Indian featuring on the cover of L’OFFICIEL AUSTRIA
- Big hotelier among 7 held in raids at hookah parlours, including Botanica, Mash, Roof Top Village, Sufis, Jashn, Cyclon
- FIR against four people for approving director’s resignation and cheating her of Rs 6 lakh
- DG Insignia Awards of Maharashtra Police announced for police officers and personnel in
Comments are closed.