CR Vigilance Team detects 2,547 irregular passengers on two trains during a drive
Pune : NpNews24 Online – CR Vigilance Team | The Vigilance Team of Central Railway (CR) and the ticket-checking staff of the Pune and Solapur divisions jointly conducted a check on train numbers 12149 and 05030 on March 12 between Pune and Manmad stations.
According to a press release issued by the PRO (CR), the drive was aimed at curbing unauthorised travel, which inconveniences bona fide passengers. In all, 2,547 irregular passengers were detected in all compartments, including general, sleeper and AC coaches.
The CR administration has decided to conduct more such checks to avoid inconvenience caused to bona fide passengers, stated the press release.
- Udayanraje Bhosale’s mind is going astray, says Shivendra Raje
- Corona warriors of Nandurbar police and health department felicitated
- Slum residents received their new homes designed with Community Design Agency and Snehalaya under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Jolt for BJP in PCMC: BJP corporators Ravi Landge and Sanjay Newale resign
- Case filed against office-bearers of NCP for agitation against governor
- Medical superintendent of Bhor arrested for taking bribe
- TET exam scam : 2,770 students passed by taking money in Nashik division
- SpiceJet, Indigo shares fly as Centre allows scheduled int’l flights
- Health issues in mothers lead to congenital deformity in new-borns: KGMU Study
- Assam, Meghalaya CMs likely to meet Amit Shah over decades-old boundary dispute