Bajaj Finserv To Invest Rs 5k Cr In Pune | Bajaj Finserv to invest ₹5,000 crore in Pune
MUMBAI : NpNews24 Online – Bajaj Finserv To Invest Rs 5k Cr In Pune | An MoU has been signed between the Maharashtra government and Bajaj Finserv on the investment of ₹5,000 crore and 40,000 jobs will be generated, said Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis while speaking to journalists. (Bajaj Finserv To Invest Rs 5k Cr In Pune)
The MoU was signed in the presence of Finserv Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Bajaj. Because of this investment, 40,000 jobs would be created in Pune and this will help in making Pune a financial hub. He said the state government would extend all possible help so that the project is implemented as early as possible.
The state government has allocated land at Mundhwa in Pune for the Bajaj Finserv project. The electricity would be supplied at a cheaper rate and concession would be provided in FSI.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured
- Pune police Crime Branch seizes 162 vehicles worth ₹54 lakh, 17 people arrested
- Gandhi family loyalists making anti-Modi remarks which are in bad taste, says BJP City Unit Chief Jagdish Mulik