An all-inclusive budget which alleviates hardships of the common man, says BJP MLA Madhuri Misal
Pune : NpNews24 Online – MLA Madhuri Misal On Maharashtra Budget 2023 | BJP MLA Madhuri Misal said that the budget presented by Deputy CM and Finance Minister Devendra Fadnavis is an all-inclusive budget which nurtures the rich cultural heritage of Pune along with city’s development. She said that the budget will alleviate hardships of the common man and addresses the concerns of women, youths, senior citizens, differently-abled, OBCs, Backward Classes, minorities and businessmen. (MLA Madhuri Misal On Maharashtra Budget 2023)
The Metro network will be expanded on the Swargate-Katraj and Pimpri-Nigdi routes. Works of ₹8,313 crore are going to be executed as part of the Metro project. Sufficient funds have been provided for Pune ring road and Pune-Mumbai Missing Link projects along with Nashik-Pune High Speed Railway project, international airport at Purandar and for setting up of Circular Economy Park.
Since this is the 350th year of coronation of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, funds of ₹350 crore have been provided for the event. A museum based on the life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj has been planned on the Shivneri fort and forts of Shivaji Maharaj will be maintained and ₹300 crore have been earmarked for it. A Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj garden will be set up at Ambegaon and a provision of ₹50 crore has been made for it.
The birth anniversary celebrations of Shivaji Maharaj at Shivneri fort has been included in the list of official festivals celebrated by the state government. Sufficient funds have been earmarked for memorials of Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj and Savitribai Phule at Bhide Wada. Bhimashankar and Jyotiba will be developed.
The Lek Ladki scheme will benefit yellow and orange ration card holders and after completion of the 18the year, the girl will get a sum of ₹75,000. Women have been 50 per cent concession in the fare if they travel by MSRTC buses.
The compensation paid to Asha workers and Anganwadi workers has been increased. Fifty hostels would be built in cities for working women and shelters for distressed women will also be built where they would be provided with health facilities and counselling. Women earning ₹25,000 per month have been exempted from professional tax.
Misal said that the scholarship amount for std and VIII has been increased by five times. Free uniforms would be provided for all students still std VIII and a skill development programme would be implemented in the schools. Educational assistants will be paid ₹10,000 extra.
The Deccan College will get a special grant for postgraduate and research work. A deaddiction centre is proposed to be set up in Pune and a sports science centre would be set up in Balewadi.
The insurance cover under the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Scheme will be hiked from ₹1.5 lakh to ₹5 lakh and 700 Late Balasaheb Thackeray Our Clinics would be set up in the state. The grant under the Sanjay Gandhi and Shravanbal scheme would be increased to ₹1,500 from ₹1,000. A centre for elderly in civic limits would be set up and the Rashtriya Vayoshree Shceme would be expanded. Three thousand self help groups would be set up in 15 districts. In three years, 10 lakh houses would be built under the Modi Awas Gharkul Scheme and a corporation to address grievances and for welfare of autorickshaw drivers and owners would be set up.
She added that dues up to ₹2 lakh of businessmen would be waived off and if businessmen having dues of less than ₹50 lakh, they can pay only 20 per cent and the remaining 80 per cent would be waived off.
Join our Telegram, facebook page and Twitter for every update
Comments are closed.