AAP Swaraj Yatra Pandharpur To Raigad | AAP’s Swaraj Yatra from Pandharpur to Raigad begins
PANDHARPUR : NpNews24 Online – AAP Swaraj Yatra Pandharpur To Raigad | The 800 km Pandharpur to Raigad Swaraj Yatra started on Sunday after taking blessings of Lord Vitthal and Goddess Rukmini at Pandharpur. National Joint Secretary and Maharashtra youth leader of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Gopal Italia, Ajit Phatake Patil, Priti Sharma Menon, M Patil and other office-bearers were present. After seeking blessings of Vitthal-Rukmini and saluting the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar, the yatra proceeded towards Solapur via Mangal vedha. The yatra received an enthusiastic response in Pandharpur. Around 2,000 to 3,000 activists are taking part in the yatra. (AAP Swaraj Yatra Pandharpur To Raigad)
Gopal Italia said, “Since all elections have been stalled, the administration is ruling everywhere. The BJP, which considers itself the biggest party in the world, is postponing elections because of the fear of defeat.”
“Many problems of farmers have not been solved and the Shinde-Fadnavis government is avoiding answering the questions. The insurance scheme is beneficial only for insurance companies and it does not benefit the farmers. There is lot of corruption in the Pandharpur sugar factory,” Italia said.
There is a possibility of conduct of local bodies’ polls. Hence, the Swaraj Yatra has been organised in western Maharashtra as a part of preparations for the elections.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office