Ring Road in Pune | State government grants Rs 1,000 crore to acquire land for Pune Ring Road
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Ring Road in Pune | The Mahavikas Aghadi government has taken an important decision to grant Rs 1,000 crore to acquire land for the Ring Road project. The money has been allocated in the state budget.
Deputy Chief Minister and District Guardian Minister Ajit Pawar has directed the MSRDC to spend the money before March 2022. It has become clear that land acquisition will begin soon.
MSRDC is building the Ring Road to ease traffic snarls in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad. It will be built in two phases: east and west.
The east Ring Road will pass through Maval, Khed, Haveli, Purandar and Bhor talukas of the district. The west Ring Road will start from Kelwade and pass through Haveli, Mulshi and Maval and will connect to the east road at Urse toll plaza.
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- PM Modi | PM Narendra Modi’s Pune visit cancelled due to grim Covid-19
- Pune | API Ram Gomare of Hinjewadi spreads physical fitness awareness
- Equities settle in green; Sensex breaches 60K level (Roundup)
- ‘Stop losing cool’, Cong rebuts Nadda’s charge on PM security breach
- Telangana HC grants bail to state BJP chief
- Current vax effective against severe Omicron outcomes: Study
- Panama hands over Colombian suspect in Haitian president’s assassination to US
- Himesh Patel on working with Adam McKay, Nolan, Danny Boyle: ‘It’s been a wonderful few years’
- Leaving behind work in silos, India set to adopt integrated approach