Pune Crime | Faraskhana police arrest SRPF recruitment exam candidate for using dummy candidate
Pune : NpNews24 Online – Pune Crime | The Faraskhana police have arrested a candidate who cleared the State Reserve Police Force (SRPF) recruitment exam for using a dummy candidate to write his exam. (Pune Crime)
The arrested has been identified as Vikarm Suresh Sonawane, a resident of Aurangabad. The dummy candidate has also been booked in this regard. Daund SRPF Group 7 officer Dattatray Bhongale lodged a complaint at the Faraskhana police station in this connection.
According to the police, Sonawane was a candidate in the SRPF Group 19 Kusadgaon, Ahmednagar Armed Police recruitment 2019. The written exam was conducted at the RCM Gujarati High School & Junior College, Kasba Peth.
Sonawane asked a dummy candidate to write the exam in his place. He passed the exam. During the verification of the documents, it was found that Sonawane had used the dummy candidate for his written exam. Bhongale had complained at the Daund police station. However, the incident happened within the jurisdiction of Faraskhana police station. Hence, the case was transferred to Pune. API Patil is investigating the matter.
- ‘Stop losing cool’, Cong rebuts Nadda’s charge on PM security breach
- Telangana HC grants bail to state BJP chief
- Current vax effective against severe Omicron outcomes: Study
- Panama hands over Colombian suspect in Haitian president’s assassination to US
- Himesh Patel on working with Adam McKay, Nolan, Danny Boyle: ‘It’s been a wonderful few years’
- Leaving behind work in silos, India set to adopt integrated approach