PMC, PCMC to give Rs 10 crore grant-in-aid to pay PMPML staff as per Seventh Pay Commission recommendations
Pune : NpNews24 Online – The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) and the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) will give a grant-in-aid of Rs 6 crore and Rs 4 crore, respectively, to implement the Seventh Pay Commission recommendations for the Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Ltd (PMPML) staff.
The standing committee chair persons of both civic bodies have expressed readiness for this, revealed Pimpri Chinchwad Mayor Usha Dhore.
The Board of Directors held a meeting at the Chairman and Mangaging Director’s office at Swargate in this regard. They also consented to raise medical aid of the staff from Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000 under the partial aid scheme.
Two separate medical bills will be prepared for the erstwhile PMT and PCMT staffers. The suspended employees had appealed to restore their services. Their suspensions have been cancelled and they have been taken back in the PMPML’s services have, said Mayor Dhore.
- PMC | Regularisation of gunthewari constructions begins on January 10 in Pune
- PM Modi | PM Narendra Modi’s Pune visit cancelled due to grim Covid-19
- Pune | API Ram Gomare of Hinjewadi spreads physical fitness awareness
- Equities settle in green; Sensex breaches 60K level (Roundup)
- ‘Stop losing cool’, Cong rebuts Nadda’s charge on PM security breach
- Telangana HC grants bail to state BJP chief
- Current vax effective against severe Omicron outcomes: Study
- Panama hands over Colombian suspect in Haitian president’s assassination to US
- Himesh Patel on working with Adam McKay, Nolan, Danny Boyle: ‘It’s been a wonderful few years’
- Leaving behind work in silos, India set to adopt integrated approach