Pune Lockdown | Pune once again under 3rd phase restrictions; Deputy CM Ajit Pawar shares details, Know what’s open & what’ll be closed
Pune : Pune District Guardian Minister and Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar held a press conference in Pune today. In this press conference, Ajit Pawar shared important details regarding Pune Lockdown. As in the previous week, the third stage restrictions were imposed. The same restrictions will continue next week, said Ajit Pawar, which means Punekars have not yet been released from the Corona Lockdown.
Pune’s corona positivity rate increased
Ajit Pawar said during this press conference that Pune’s Corona Positivity Rate has increased compared to the past. The positivity rate was 4.6 last week. Now the corona positivity rate in Pune is 5.3. Therefore, the decision to continue the third stage regulations was taken in today’s meeting, informed Ajit Pawar.
…So the mall is not allowed to open
There were discussions to re-open malls in Pune city. But due to the Central AC in the mall, the authorities have decided to not re-open the malls, Ajit Pawar said. Instructions are given to create the capacity to produce three times more oxygen than the oxygen in the second wave. Apart from this, classes will also be started in medical colleges but both students and doctors should be vaccinated, said Ajit Pawar. Ajit Pawar announced that players under the age of 18 will be allowed to play indoor games if they have been vaccinated.
– All shops will be open till 4 pm except Essential Service Shops.
– The malls will be completely closed.
– Hotels will also be open until 4 pm
What will remain open in Pune, what will be closed?
– All Essential Services shops in Pune Municipal Corporation area will be open up to 4 pm
– Malls, cinemas completely closed
– All shops except essential services will be open from Monday to Friday 4 pm
– Only essential service shops will be open on Saturdays and Sundays of the week. Other shops will remain closed.
– Restaurant, bar, food court will remain open on Monday to Friday till 4 pm with 50% capacity. Parcel service on Saturday-Sunday till 11 pm
– Government offices related to essential services will continue to operate with 100 percent capacity
– Private offices will be open on working days with 50% capacity till 4 pm
– Gardens, grounds, jogging, running tracks to remain open on all days of the week from 5 am to 9 am