Pune Unlock | Pune Municipal Corporation announces new rules! All shops to remain open till 4 pm, Check more details
Pune : The state government has announced new rules for Pune. Under this, the Pune Municipal Corporation has also issued orders to implement new rules in the city from Monday. Pune Municipal Commissioner Vikram Kumar has issued orders in this regard, while Pune Mayor Murlidhar Mohol has tweeted that all shops will remain open till 4 pm.
— Murlidhar Mohol (@mohol_murlidhar) June 26, 2021
Pune Municipal Corporation announces new rules! Know what will resume and what will be banned –
1. All essential services shops in Pune Municipal Corporation area will remain open on all days of the week till 4 PM.
2. Shops other than essential shops will remain open from Monday to Friday from 4 pm. It will remain completely closed on weekends.
3. Malls, cinema halls, theaters will remain completely closed.
4. Restaurants, bars, food courts will remain open from Monday to Friday till 4 pm with 50 per cent seating capacity. After 4 PM and on weekends, till 11 PM, only parcel service / home delivery service will continue.
5. Local train employees will be allowed to travel only for medical services, emergency service personnel and women, government employees, airport services, port services.
6. Public places (parks), open grounds, walking and cycling will be allowed from 5 am to 9 am throughout the week in Pune Municipal Corporation area.
7. All private offices except established establishments/services will remain open till 4 PM on working days with 50% staff strength.
8. All essential services and government offices related to the management of Covid-19 in Pune Municipal Corporation area will continue with 100% capacity.
9. All outdoor sports will continue throughout the day from 5 to 9 pm.
10. Social, religious and entertainment programs will be allowed in the presence of 50 people from Monday to Friday at 4 pm.
* Liquor shops will remain open from Monday to Friday from 4 pm. Home delivery will continue on weekends.