Mumbai : Fire breaks out at Covid Hospital, 2 died, Rescue operations on
Mumbai : A fire broke out at a Covid hospital in Mumbai on Thursday night. Two patients have died in the blaze. The hospital was treating 76 patients. The cause of the fire at the hospital could not be ascertained.
Another tragic accident has taken place in Mumbai during the Corona crisis. A huge fire broke out at Sunrise Covid Hospital on the third floor of Bhandup Dream Mall Fire. As soon as the police and fire brigade got the information about the fire, they took immediate steps but by then the fire took a huge form. As a result, 2 patients have died in the fire.
Maharashtra: Fire breaks out at a hospital in Mumbai's Bhandup; rescue operation on
"Cause of fire is yet to be ascertained. I've seen a hospital at mall for the first time. Action to be taken. 70 patients including COVID infected shifted to another hospital," says Mumbai Mayor pic.twitter.com/sq1K29PVhe
— ANI (@ANI) March 25, 2021
According to the information received –
– Sunrise Hospital is Covid Hospital.
– Preliminary information has been received that the fire started due to a short circuit at 11.30 pm.
– As soon as the fire was reported, the fire brigade and police rushed to the spot.
– After receiving information about the fire, the fire brigade rushed to the spot. Shortly afterwards, the fire was brought under control.
– Work is underway to control the fire and the remaining 74 patients have been rushed to another hospital for treatment.
– The rescue operation is underway and late at night, Mayor Kishori Pendnekar has reached the spot. She has ordered speedy rescue operations.
– There are many patients who suffered due to this fire. Patients injured in the fire have been admitted to Fortis Hospital.