FSI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 44 Technical Associates vacancies, check details here
Forest Survey of India has invited applications for 44 Technical Associates for FSI cell to be set up in various State in all over the country. Read all those details and ensure eligibility. If eligible then apply for the FSI Careers 2021 by using the direct link. FSI Vacancy application link will be open from 04th March 2021 to 19th March 2021.
Candidates who are in search of Central Government Jobs can apply Online for the Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021 Notification before the Last Date i.e. 19th March 2021. Candidates are advised to submit the Application for FSI Recruitment 2021 through Online mode only. FSI selection will be based on Walk-in Test. Before apply to these openings’ candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc.
– Commencing date to apply for the job is 5 March, 2021
– Last date to apply for the job is 19 March 2021
FSI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Condition
– At least six months experience in DIP/GIS related working
– Aspirants must be an Indian citizen
Contenders must complete Post-graduation in science subject/ MA geography/ MCA, MSc. in IT/CS and B.Tech. in IT/Computer Science and working knowledge of DIP/GIS.
– Age of the job seekers should be in between 21-30 years.
– Relaxation in age will be given as per the govt. norms
How to apply for FSI Recruitment?
– Candidates to go to the FSI website (fsi.nic.in)
– Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the post of Technical Associates.”, click on the advertisement.
– Read the notification and ensure the eligibility details
– Click on the application form
– Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id
– Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
– Submit the application form on or before the last date.