SBI asks customers to update PAN Card details for international transactions
In order to enjoy seamless international transactions through SBI debit cards, State bank of India (SBI) has asked its account holders to update their PAN details with the bank.
Taking to Twitter, SBI tweeted: “Having trouble with the international transactions? Update your PAN details in the bank’s record to enjoy seamless foreign transactions through SBI Debit Card.” You can link your PAN with your SBI account either online or by visiting the bank branch.
You can link your PAN account with the SBI bank both online and offline. Follow the easy steps below to link the PAN though the SBI website.
– Log in to the SBI internet banking
– Click on the ‘e-service tab’
– Select PAN registration
– You will be redirected to PAN registration page, where you need to enter your profile password
– Select Transaction Account and enter your PAN details and submit
– After you have submitted, an OTP will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number
– Enter the OTP and submit your request
– Your request for linking your PAN with your SBI bank account will be forwarded to your bank branch.
– Once your PAN is linked with your account, then the bank will send you an SMS confirming the same.
– The bank will process your request within 7 days.