Know how beneficial is mustard oil for heart and skin
Npnew24 : Most of the traditional Indian cuisine is made using mustard oil. In some regions, it is also known as Kachi ghani. This oil has a pungent aroma and it has nutritional values like omega 3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It also enhances the taste of food cooked in this oil.
This oil is not only used for cooking purposes, but it’s also good for our skin, joints, muscles and is very effective for heart-related diseases. Many such elements are found in mustard oil, which acts as painkillers. For joint pain or earache, mustard oil acts as a medicine. Usually, people use it only as oil, but you will be surprised to know that in Ayurveda it has been kept in the category of medicine. These benefits of mustard oil may surprise you. So let’s learn its benefits:
1. It protects our heart: According to research, using mustard oil in your food can help you to improve your heart-related health issues. It contains AUFA, which helps in maintaining the fat level of blood and its circulation better. Mustard oil contains alpha-linolenic acid, which protects the heart from minor diseases.
2. It acts as a painkiller: Massaging mustard oil is very beneficial in joint pain. Apart from this, the intake of mustard oil also provides relief in internal pain.
3. Beneficial for the skin: Mustard oil is very beneficial for the skin. It is full of vitamin-E. If you eat it, then the skin will get internal nutrition as well as applying it on the face also keeps the skin moisture.
4. Prevents infection: Mustard oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral. By using it internally and externally, it helps in fighting many types of infections. It also prevents digestive infections from occurring in the stomach.
5. Helpful in increasing appetite: If you feel less hungry and your health is getting affected due to this, mustard oil will be beneficial for you. This oil acts as an appetizer in our stomach which increases appetite.
6. Helps in asthma: Mustard oil is especially beneficial for people suffering from asthma. Mustard contains a sufficient amount of magnesium, which is especially beneficial for asthma patients. It can be used even when it gets cold.
7. Helps in reducing weight: Vitamins in mustard oil such as thiamine, folate, and niacin increase the metabolism of the body, which helps in weight loss.