Maharashtra: Private students’ enrollment for SSC, HSC exams to start from November 2
Pune: The Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has announced the dates for filling form number 17 for students who wish to enroll in private manner for SSC and HSC exams to be conducted in 2021. Such private students can enroll their names from November 2 to 28 through online mode.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak in the state, the results of exams conducted in February and March 2020 were delayed. It was declared in July month.
The school and college leaving dates mentioned on the certificates of schools and junior colleges will be considered valid for the registration process of students enrolling for exams in private manner. The registration will be done only through online mode, the state board has clarified.
Website links for filing applications
Instructions for students and parents
- Students should use a scanner or mobile to scan documents and then upload it on the website
- Providing mobile number and email id of the students is mandatory
- After the students file their application, a copy of it will be sent on their registered email id
- Students will be provided registration certificate through online mode
- After receiving the registration certificate, students should file their applications within deadline announced by the state board of education