Sushant Singh Death Case: New WhatsApp chats mentioning drugs surfaced, claimed to be top actresses
New Delhi: After Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) started investigating drugs angle in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case many have been summoned. The actor’s former manager Shruti Modi and his talent manager Jaya Saha will now appear in front of NCB. In this regards, Jaya Saha, and a particular high-profile WhatsApp group she operated that involved conversations about drugs have surfaced online.
The WhatsApp chats include to big name D and K alleged to be of Bollywood big actresses. ‘D’ and ‘K’ who were both part of the WhatsApp group with Jaya Saha and would apparently use it to coordinate drugs. ‘D’ is considered among the top actors in Bollywood currently and is also related to a top Bollywood actor, whereas ‘K’ started in the 90s and was a leading actress in the 2000s.
The chats are from October 2017 as accessed Times Now and show ‘D’ asking for “maal” from ‘K’ who replies that she has it, but at home. Further ‘K’ said that she can ask ‘Amit’ if she wants it, as “he is carrying”. ‘D’ also then clarifies that she needs “Hash” and not “weed” as the two discuss logistics.
• D’ writes: K…Maal you have’
• At 10:05 AM, (+91-961——-) ‘K’ writes: I have but at home. I am at Bandra…
• At 10:05, K writes: I can ask Amit if you want
• At 10:07, D writes: Yes!! Pllleeeeasssee
• At 10:08, K writes: Amit has. He’s carrying it
• At 10:12, D writes: Hash na’
• At 10:12, D writes: Not weed
• At 10:14, K writes: What time are you coming to Koko
• At 10:15: D writes: 1130/12ish
• At 10:15: D writes: Till what time is Shal there’
• K writes: I think she said 11:30 because she needs to at the other place at 12