IBPS issued 4000+ vacancies for Clerk post
New Delhi: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) have issued more than 4000 vacancies for the recruitment of clerk posts.
Under this, only graduate candidates will be eligible to apply. IBPS released the vacancy for the recruitment of 1557 posts of the first quirk. After this, vacancy for more 2557 posts is realeased under the latest notification. A total of 4,114 candidates will be recruited for the posts of clerks.
It offers designation of Clerk (clerical cadre). The criteria to qualify the post is candidate must have Bachelor Degree from recognized university. The applicant should be in age bracket of Age 20 to 28 years (as on 01 September 2020). The post provides pay scale between 7,200 -19,300 / –
IBPS Clerk: Application Fee
• General / OBC / EWS category candidates will have to deposit Rs 850
• SC / ST / PWD class candidates will have to pay Rs 175 for the released posts.
• Fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards / mobile wallet.
• Start of online application – 02 September 2020
• Last date for online application – 23 September 2020
• Last date for submission of application fee – 23 September 2020
• Call letter download date – primary November 18, 2020
• Date of Online Examination – Preliminary 05, 12 and 13 December 2020
• Online Examination Results – Preliminary December 31, 2020
• Online Examination (Main) – 24 January 2021
Applications are invited online for candidates for the posts of IBPS Clerk. To apply, candidates should go to the official website www.ibps.in and complete the online application process as per the instructions given. After submitting the online application, take a printout of the application form and keep it safely with you for the upcoming process.
Candidates applied for the posts of IBPS Clerk will be selected on the basis of Preliminary and Main Examination.