Big Blow To Common Man! Petrol Becomes Expensive By Rs 11 in Just 3 Months, Know Today’s Rates
New Delhi : Government oil companies Indian Oil (IOC), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL) has not increased the price of petrol and diesel on Wednesday. However, petrol prices have increased by Rs 1.6 per liter in 15 days and by about Rs 11 per liter in three months. Petrol price reached Rs 82.08 per liter in Delhi on Tuesday and Rs 88.73 per liter in Mumbai. In August, diesel prices remained at Rs 73.56 per liter in Delhi and Rs 80.11 per liter in Mumbai.
Price changes daily at 6 am –
Prices of petrol and diesel change every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 o’clock in the morning everyday. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles.
This is why the price of petrol diesel changes –
The effect of change in the price of petrol diesel in the international fuel market is directly visible on the domestic market. Apart from this, the prices of petrol and diesel change daily depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with the foreign exchange rates.
Know today’s prices of petrol diesel in big cities of the country –
– Petrol in Delhi is Rs 82.08 and diesel is Rs 73.56 per liter.
– Petrol in Mumbai is Rs 88.73 and diesel is Rs 80.11 per liter.
– Petrol in Kolkata is Rs 83.57 and diesel is Rs 77.06 per liter.
– Petrol in Chennai is Rs 85.04 and diesel is Rs 78.86 per liter.
– Petrol in Noida is Rs 82.36 and diesel is Rs 73.87 per liter.
– Petrol in Gurugram is Rs 80.23 and diesel is Rs 74.03 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow is Rs 82.26 and diesel is Rs 73.77 per liter.
– Petrol in Patna is Rs 84.64 and diesel is Rs 78.72 per liter.
– Petrol in Jaipur is Rs 89.29 and diesel is Rs 82.62 per liter.
This is how you can check today’s rates in your city
Petrol diesel prices change daily and are updated at 6 am. You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can get information by writing RSP to 9224992249 and BPCL consumers can get information by writing RSP to 9223112222. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by writing to HPPrice and sending it to 9222201122.