6 Vaccine Of Corona in Third Phase, But Success Not Guaranteed : WHO
Washington : Coronavirus has wreaked havoc worldwide. So far, more than 7 lakh people have died due to this dangerous virus, while 1 crore 80 lakh people have been caught in the disease all over the world. In this case, everyone’s waiting for the Corona Vaccine. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization (WHO) has said that the work of 6 vaccines worldwide has reached the third phase. But WHO also says that at the moment there is no guarantee that all these vaccines will be successful.
Let’s take a look at where and how many vaccines are currently being made in the world. Also what else WHO has said…
1. WHO says that at present, trials for the third phase of 6 vaccines are going on. 3 of these vaccines are from China.
2. 165 vaccines are currently in research worldwide. Whose different phase trials are going on. According to WHO, there are 26 vaccines currently undergoing clinical trials.
3. According to WHO, in Phase 3, a large number of people are tested. Here it is ascertained whether this vaccine is working on more and more people for a long time. At the moment there is no guarantee that they will be successful in the third phase.
4. The three vaccine in in China have reached the third stage – Synovac, Wuhan Institute of Biological Products, Sinopharm / Beijing Institute of Biological Products
5. America’s Moderna company first started work on the Corona vaccine. According to the report so far, the first two phase clinical trials have yielded good results. The difficult and third stage of this vaccine has started from 27 July.
6. The whole world has high expectations from the Oxford University vaccine. Its clinical trials are going on in different countries. Serum Institute of India is also a partner in this Oxford project.
7. Two vaccines of India – Bharat Biotech and Zydus Cadila have started human trials. Bharat Biotech company has also previously developed vaccines for polio, rabies, chikungunya, Japanese encephalitis, rotavirus and zika virus.