SBI Announces Multiple Openings, No Written Exam, Selection Will be Done Through Interview
According to SBI, recruitment for various posts is to be done on contract basis and the total number of vacancies advertised includes both fresh and backlog vacancies. Candidates for all these posts will be selected without any written examination. Shortlisting will be done through personal or telephonic or video conferencing interviews.
SBI has kept Rs 750 as application fee and integration charges for the advertised positions. Fees can be paid online.
Recruitment for these posts
– Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics) – 1 post
– Central Research Team (Support) – 1 post
– Investment Officer – 9 posts
– Project Development Manager (Technology) – 1 post
– Relationship Manager – 48 posts
– Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 3 posts
How to apply?
To apply online for various posts in SBI, after visiting the official website of the bank, one has to go to the latest recruitment advertisement page on the career page and through the link of current openings, where various recruitment advertisements application links are provided. By clicking on these, the candidates can go to the application form page. However, candidates can also go to the application page from the direct link given below.