Lockdown 3.0 : Which Area in Pune will Get Exemption, What are the Terms & Conditions? Joint Commissioner of Police Dr. Ravindra Shisve Gave Detailed Info
Pune : After increasing the lockdown in the country till 17 May, Pune Police has relaxed restrictions in some areas except for ‘hotspots’ and congested areas. Now as per the new order, apart from shops providing essential services in the area, other shops will be opened (only 5 in one street). It has also been announced that the highly infected areas will be sealed and will remain banned as before. Dr. Ravindra Shisve, Joint Commissioner of Police Pune, gave these orders late at night.
The Pune Police has changed shop hours elsewhere while maintaining restrictions in the hotspot areas. Shops are allowed to be open from 10 am to 6 pm for essential and other services. Apart from the essentials, five other shops have also been allowed to open in one area. In which there will be a liquor shop, one for clothes, one for iron, one is allowed for gold jewelry. Along with this, home delivery of milk has been allowed from 7 to 10 am.
Permission has been given to work at the construction site, as per the order of the Pune Police. Also, the government has cleared various pre-monsoon disaster relief activities. Metro work has also been allowed. The police said that the respective places would be monitored by the officials of MANAPA. No citizen of the city is allowed to roam from 7 am to 7 pm. According to the instructions of the Health Department, everyone must maintain social distancing. Also use gloves, face mask. Also, appeals have been made to senior citizens, pregnant women and children below 10 years of age to stay home.
राज्यातील वाढलेल्या लॉक डाऊन कालमर्यादेच्या पाश्र्वभूमीवर #पुणे शहरात अंमलात असलेल्या मनाई आदेशाला अंशतः बदलांसह मुदतवाढ देणेत आली आहे. @PuneCityPolice @PMCPune @collectorpune1 @RajSarag @pcmcindiagovin @PuneZp pic.twitter.com/9hXmmBWOUw
— DISTRICT INFORMATION OFFICE, PUNE (@Info_Pune) May 4, 2020
See the complete list and read the terms and conditions –
– Projects where workers are available at the construction site and are not required to bring workers from outside will be allowed to continue construction.
– Action by various departments of the government in relation to pre-monsoon disaster relief.
– Metro Project
– Five shops will be allowed to continue selling non-essential items on one street. All essential goods and services shops will be open from 10 am to 6 pm except in the restricted area.
– Home delivery milk facility will be available from 7 am to 10 am.
– There has been an appeal to keep seniors and children at home. Essential shops will remain open from 10 am to 2 pm in the restricted area as before. Any person who violates the order will be prosecuted as per section 188.
These areas are sealed –
Areas of the city’s 23 police stations are highly infected. Additional restrictions were imposed here.
1) Samarth, Khadak and Faraskhana Police Station will be completely sealed.
2) Shivajinagar railway station to the north, within the limits of Shivajinagar police station, to the back of Shivajinagar Congress Bhavan.
3) Swargate Police station area Gultekdi, Maharshinagar Slum Area, Dias Plot, Indiranagar, Khadda slum, Meenatai Thackeray Colony, Sevanth Day Adventist Salisbury, Dhole Mala slum.
4) Lashkar Police Station New Modikhana Poona College Road, Near Modikhana Qureshi Mosque, Bhimpura Lane, Babajan Dargah / Quarter Gate Road, Shivaji Market / Sarbatwala Chowk Road, Shitaladevi Temple Road, Chavani Complex.
5) Tadiwala Road, Private Road, Lubina Nagar, Vishwadeep Tarun Mandal in Bundigard area.
6) Taljai Colony, Dhankawadi, Gulabnagar-Chaitanyagar within the limits of Sahakaranagar Police Station.
7) Ambamata Temple Katraj and Jambhulwadi-Sai Samridhi area in Bharti Vidyapeeth region.
8) Parvati Darshan Complex, Shivdarshan, 52 Chawl Parvati, Dandekar Bridge Slum, Dattavadi Parvati, Indiranagar Slum and Nilayam Theater in Dattwadi region.
9) Jai Bhawaninagar, Sutardara, Kelewadi, Shivatara Building Badhai Sweet, Maharaja Complex Chandragupta Society, within the boundary of Kothrud Police Station.
10) Tukai Nagar, Mahadevanagar, Sai Nagar, Kharadi Vasti and Rajiv Gandhi Colony of Sihangad region.
11) Yerwada Police Station Area Laxminagar, Gadital, Chitra Chowk Complex Gandhinagar, Yerwada Tadigutta, Yerwada Nagpur Chaul, Ward no. 6 Yerwada Gavthan, Kamraj Nagar.
12) Khadki Patil Estate Slum Complex, Irani Vasti Patkar Plot, Labor Commissioner Office Complex.
13) Adarsh Indiranagar-Alandi Road, Phulnagar-Alandi Road in Jadhav Vasti Kalas, Vishrantadi area.
14) Vadgaon Sheri, Ganesanagar, Ramnagar, Tempo Chowk Vadgaon Sheri.
15) Kalwar Vasti Lohgaon in the vicinity of Airport Police Station.
16) NIBM Road Division 26 in Kondhwa area as well as entire Kondhwa Budruk Campus, Nortingal Society, Kondhwa Budruk Campus, Krishnanagar and Mohammedwadi entire Campus, Ashoka Mews Society, Ashirwad Chowk, Mithanagar, Satyanand Hospital Galli, Bhairoba Temple PMT Bus Stop , Sant Gadge Maharaj School, Sai Temple, Shalimar Society, Kumar Prithvi Gangadham Road, Malik Nagar, Holvasti and Undri.
17) Vikanagar Ghorpadi, Sayyed Nagar, Ramtekdi, Ward no. 24, Handewadi Road, Kapeedalan Railway Gate to Durgamata Mandir to Mhasoba Temple, Dreams Aakriti Society, Dhere Market, Chintamani Nagar Handewadi, Division no. 26 & 28 and Ramnagar & Ghulamali Nagar as well as SRPF Group No. 2 Complex.
18) Ghorpadi village in Mundwa region, B.T. Kavade Road, Vikasnagar, Balajinagar Division 2 and Shravasti Nagar.
19) To the right of Solkar Road to Mirkar Vasti Colony, within the boundary of Hadapsar Police Station, Jyoti Hotel, H.P. Petrol Pump, Mahatma Phule Colony Complex, Indiranagar Slum Railway Line, DP Road Mhada Colony, Complete Complex of Hingane Mala Creek, Malwadi Complex, Gosavi Vasti, Vaiduvam Presides Adarsh Colony Vetalwadi, Satawadi and Malwadi.
20) Upper Indiranagar in Bibwewadi area, survey no. 650 Bibvewadi.
21) Marketyard Police station Area Dr. Ambedkar Nagar and Premnagar Slums.
Dr. Ravindra Shisve, Joint Commissioner of Police said –
Dr. Ravindra Shisve, Joint Commissioner of Police said that the lockdown period has been extended. Additional restrictions have been imposed at the Corona hotspot in Pune. Rest of the places have been given relaxation. Here emergency service shops have been allowed to be open from 10 am to 6 pm in areas with less corona infection. Apart from this, 5 shops selling various other items except essential items will be kept open. For this, the cooperation of the Border Trade Association will be sought.