Eggs for Breakfast is the Best Option, Learn How to Make ‘Mushroom Omelette’
According to doctors, breakfast should always be healthy. With this you get the energy for the whole day. So include protein rich eggs in your breakfast. Along with this, mushrooms rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin C can be used. At the same time, if you are a cheese lover, you can use it too.
Know the ingredients needed to make Mushroom Omelette –
2 Tablespoons Butter
30gm Clean Chopped Mushrooms
1 Teaspoon Double Cream
Small Piece of Cheese
Salt and Pepper Powder as per Taste
How to make Mushroom Omelette –
– First fry the mushrooms. For this, put a spoon of butter in the pan and heat it on low heat.
– After heating, add mushrooms and fry for 2-3 minutes. After this, add salt and pepper and turn off the gas.
– Now take a bowl and add egg and cream and whisk it well.
– Now take a fry pan and put a spoon of butter in it and heat it.
– Once hot, add the egg mixture and spread it well in the pan. After about 1 minute turn it with the help of a spoon. Fry well on the other side as well.
– Now put cheese, walnuts and mushrooms in the middle of it. After this, fold it and bake again for a while. Until the cheese melts.
Your mushroom omelettes are ready!