Nirbhaya Case : All 4 Accused Hanged, Nirbhaya’s Soul Will Rest in Peace After 7 Years!

New Delhi : Finally, after 7 years, all the four convicts of Nirbhaya were hanged today. According to the court order, this hanging was done in Tihar Jail at 5:30 am. Pawan, Mukesh, Akshay and Vinay, the last night of these four were very restless. According to the information, all four were seen walking in their barracks all night. All four sitting for a while, then standing, or keep moving inside the barrack. According to the Tihar Jail source, the four convicts were given normal food on the last night. Although Akshay and Pawan did not eat. The other two convicts ate food.

What was the Case?
In the winter of 2012, the Nirbhaya incident that shook the whole of India has finally came to an end. But the big questions related to sexual violence against women in front of India still stand like a mountain, where a case of rape is registered every fifteen minutes.

December 16, 2012 is a date that is hardly forgotten. This date, recorded in the black pages of history, shook the entire country. It was the incident which embarrassed humanity, created a panic in the country and the world. We are talking about Nirbhaya gang rape.

16 December 2012
Nirbhaya, 23 year old, was a paramedical student. She was going from Munirka to Dwarka with a friend after watching the film. There were 6 other people in the bus who started molesting Nirbhaya. On protesting, the accused beat Nirbhaya’s friend so much that he fainted. Nirbhaya was alone and completely helpless in this bus that night.

She faced the demons for a long time but her courage had given up. They all gang-raped Nirbhaya. Not only this, one of them put a rusty iron rod in the private part of Nirbhaya. Nirbhaya’s intestines came out of the body due to this. Later, all 4 convicts had thrown Nirbhaya and his friend from a moving bus in Vasant Vihar area near Mahipalpur in South Delhi.

After midnight, some people reported to the police in Vasant Vihar area after which the police admitted the girl to Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi in a critical condition. This case had come in the media headlines. Everyone was in a rage after this incident.

18 December 2012
Two days after the incident, the Delhi Police claimed that the accused bus driver was arrested, named Ram Singh. Later the police informed that 4 accused have been arrested in this case. Police was constantly interrogating all the accused. Protests were taking place across the country against the incident. People came out on streets and the entire nation’s eyes were solely on the investigation and action of the Delhi Police.

December 29, 2012
Nirbhaya was struggling between life and death. She was undergoing treatment at Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi, but she was sent to Singapore when the condition did not improve. She lost the battle of life while being treated in the hospital there. Nirbhaya died at around 10:30 pm.

March 11, 2013
The case was going on in court, the police had also got testimony of 80 people in the case, hearing was going on. But then the accused bus driver committed suicide in Tihar Jail. However, Ram Singh’s family members and his lawyer believe that he was murdered in the jail.

10 September 2013 to 13 March 2014
The fast track court convicted the four accused on 10 September 2013 and sentenced them to death on 13 September 2013. and finally today, on March 20, 2020, after 7 years, all 4 have been hanged and Nirbhaya has got justice.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.