JEE Main Admit Card Releasing on Dec 6
The National Testing Agency will release the admit card for the January session of JEE Main 2020 on December 6, 2019. Students appearing for the exam can download JEE Main admit card 2020 from the official website (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/) by mentioning their login credentials such as their application number, DOB or password, and security pin. They must not forget to carry the admit card to exam centre as important details such as name, roll number, state of eligibility, exam centre address among many others are mentioned on it; is also being referred as JEE Main hall ticket.
Students appearing for the January session are supposed to keep JEE Main 2020 admit card safely as admit card is a much-needed document that is needed at different stages of the counselling and admission process. Applicants who do not carry their admit card will not be permitted to enter the test centre.
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Dates
The dates for both JEE Main admit card has been released by NTA and the students appearing in any of the exams can check all important dates and events related to release of JEE Main admit card from below:
|JEE Main 2020 Events||January 2020||April 2020|
|Application form availability||September 3 to October 10, 2019||7 February – 7 March, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 admit card availability date||December 6, 2019||March 16, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020||January 6 to 11, 2020||April 3 to 9, 2020|
Steps to download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card?
JEE Main Admit card can easily be accessed through the official website and the step by step process to download the admit card is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2020 and then click on the JEE Main admit card link
- Choose any one from the two options available: Download using Application Number and Password or Using Application Number and Date of Birth
- Enter the desired details
- Admit Card will be displayed, download it and take its multiple print copies.
Details Mentioned on JEE Main Admit Card 2020
The admit card of JEE Main includes information related to candidate’s name, phone number, roll number, father’s name, course name, date of birth, gender, category, state of eligibility, candidate’s photograph, test city and centre code, date and shift of examination, candidate and parent signature.
JEE Main Helpline
In case students get any problems while downloading JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket and any variations in the details in JEE Main 2020 admit card and confirmation page, students must get in touch with the JEE Main Secretariat regarding the same at the earliest so that necessary action can be taken on the time. They can approach the JEE Main Help Line numbers (7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526) between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Documents Required at Exam Center
In addition to JEE Main admit card, the students need to carry the following to the exam centre:
Compulsory documents: One passport size photograph (it should be same as uploaded on the online JEE Main application form). Any of the authorised photo IDs which include PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card (with the photograph) or Aadhaar enrolment number/Ration card.
Note: The ID proof which a student is carrying must be original, valid and non-expired.
Special rebate to diabetic students
Eatables and drinks, including water bottles, are strictly prohibited in the exam centre, though some rebate has been granted to diabetic students keeping their health concerns in mind. The diabetic students are permitted being their medicine, fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle
Note: The aspirants with diabetic are not allowed to carry packed foods such as chocolates, candidates, and sandwiches as well.
Items barred in JEE Main 2020 exam hall
- Any electronic gadget, device or calculator
- Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box
- Handbag, Purse
- Any Paper/ Stationery
- Eatables/ snacks and Tea/coffee/ cold drinks/ Water (loose or packed)
- Mobile Phone/ Earphone/ Microphone/Pager
- Camera, Tape Recorder
- Any metallic item
Points to be noted
In addition to the details mentioned above, applicants must also make a note of the following:
- The National Testing Agency will not issue duplicate JEE Main admit card at test centres, whatsoever the case may be.
- The students appearing for the test have to keep the admit card safe and not mutilate it or make any changes in it.
- The admit cards need to be kept in good condition for all future reference
- NTA will not issue JEE Main admit card to the aspirants whose applications are not dully complete
- The candidates must reach the exam centre at least two hours in advance, to begin with the exam. If possible, the students are advised to visit the exam centres once before the exam day to have a clear understanding of the route and traffic.
- All the necessary items that are needed at the time are to be brought by the students.
- Candidates should not bring any prohibited items along with them at the exam centres
- The candidates are suggested not to get involved in any unfair means while giving the exam
JEE Main 2020 will be held in January and April and the exam is computer-based; no aspirant is allowed to appear for the exam without the proper admit card. JEE Main 2020 is a competitive Test which is given by lakhs of aspirants each year. The test includes questions related to physics, chemistry, and maths.