New Delhi: npnews24 Online – RBI has announced the Wilful Defaulters list. The Supreme Court had given the orders to Central Banks to give the list of the Wilful Defaulters. Wilful Defaulters are the defaulters that do not repay the money they have borrowed from the banks. They willingly make debts, and so when the bank complaints about such defaulter then they are called as Wilful Defaulters.
According to the information given RBI , 3 companies that are listed in the Top 30 defaulters list are absconding, Mehul Choksey is one of them. According to the report, the total debts made by the 3 companies is around 50,000 crore rupees. the rit offs of banks are also included.
The list of companies that made debts:
1) Gitanjali Gems Ltd – 5044 crores
2) REI Agro Ltd – 4197 crores
3) Vinsom Diamond and Jewellery Ltd- 3386 crores
5) Rotomac Global- 2844 crores
4) Ruchi Soya Industries – 3225 crores
6) Kingfisher Airlines- 2488 crores
7) kudos Chemie Ltd- 2326 crores
8)Zoom Developers- 2024 crores
9) Deccan Chronicle- 1951 crores
10) ABG Shipyard- 1875 crores
These are the companies that rank Top 10 into the top 30 list.